{Bug Hunting] Konsole

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sun Sep 5 02:44:02 CEST 2004

I find that after upgrading to 3.3.0 that I no longer have color in Konsole.

First example, no color when I run: alsamixer.

Then a user on the support lists reported that he has nothing when he executes:
alias in Konsole.  I find that I have the same problem.

In both cases if I use a VT console, it works fine.

Others have reported that they have color in Konsole with 3.3.0 so I am stumped
(happens to everyone).

I see no reason to file a bug report since it appears to be a configuration
issue and in any case, I have very little to report until I find out how to
reproduce the problem.

--
JRT