Documentation Team Ideas

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 22:02:25 CEST 2004

Hi,
I've put up some notes from documentation team discussion at aKademy on the
wiki at:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Documentation+Team+Ideas

One of the ideas floated was that we in the docs team should send all new
contributors to the quality team, instead of directly dealing with them
ourselves. There's some more detail about the idea in the section
"Interaction with Quality Teams" on the wiki page above.

Would the quality team be interested in doing this? Does anyone have any
thoughts about the best way to go about organizing such a system? The docs
team will still need to be involved, for technical knowledge etc, but will
need to be slightly hands-off, otherwise we end up with the same situation
that we have now.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Regards,
Philip