Dot story for someone to write (was Re: Writeup from aKademy)

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Wed Sep 1 17:25:46 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 Sep 2004 12:06, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> How's this? (It's my first attempt at journalism, so be nice :-)
>
> Phil
>
> 'Junior Job' bugs meet with success
>
> In May, Adriaan de Groot <a href="http://dot.kde.org/1084433566/">suggested
> a new way</a> of marking bugs as being quick and easy to solve. If you find
> a bug on <a href="http://bugs.kde.org">bugs.kde.org</a> marked with 'JJ:',
> you can be sure that it's an easy way for new contributors to get into bug
> fixing.
>
> Today on the kde-quality list, Christian Loose reported on how successful
> this scheme has already been:
>
> "I justed wanted to give an example of how good this really works...
>
> I started to mark some bugs as JJ some months ago. Now I already received
> three high-quality patches from two different people (Thanks Sergio and
> Dermot!) for those reports.
>
> That's much more than I expected."
>
> So, developers, remember to mark those easy bugs with a 'JJ'!

My only thought would be that if it goes on the dot with that layout, the
preview paragraph would only contain old news, and not the bit about
Christian's report. You could either squash it all into one paragraph, or
rework it a little so that the first paragraph sounds a bit more exciting.
Otherwise it's good :)

Regards,
Tom