Perl binding for DCOP

Sylvain 'Skarsnik' Colinet coline_s at epita.fr
Tue Oct 26 21:54:24 CEST 2004

Hi, I was happy to see that a perl binding has been made for DCOP library. I
can't find it on CPAN, so I use google and see that is only avalable on
kderepository.
I fetch cvs for kdebinding and look at it, but the module name "DCOP"  is , I
think, not a good module name, KDE::DCOP could be a better name if there are
another parts of Kdelibs binds for perl.

Best regard
--
Sylvain "Skarsnik" Colinet, Secrétaire d'EpX.

Victory was near but the power of the ring couldn't be undone