KDE Programming Guide

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:07:01 CEST 2004

Hi Kamil,

On Monday 04 October 2004 02:04, Kamil Jiwa wrote:
> Or better yet: www.crimsonglow.ca/~kjiwa/designing_kde_programs.html
> I also got some really good feedback from Frerich Raabe (see
> acknowledgements).

This is great material. We have two ways of including this info: linking to it
(you will have to maintain this on your site), or integrating it to
quality.kde.org. To do the latter, I need you to specify the licence you want
to release your guide. The most used license for KDE docs is the GNU Free
Documentation License. What do you prefer?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz