Where do I need --enable-debug for konqueror bug hunting?

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Nov 29 09:37:35 CET 2004

Am Monday 29 November 2004 02:17 schrieb Lex Hider:
> I'm doing konqueror bug triage and have compiled all parts with --enable-debug
> but it does take a lot more space.
>
> Can I get away with only having --enable-debug in kdebase or kdebase &
> kdelibs??

If you're looking for web browsing bugs, kdelibs is a must. If you're looking for crashes
in file handling, then kdebase is important too. If you got the space to install, but want
to use it for different things, install normal and then call strip on the biggest binaries
!= konqueror. That usually saves you quite some MB.

Greetings, Stephan