getting into bug triage

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Nov 23 09:11:56 CET 2004

Hi Lex,

On Thursday 18 Nov 2004 23:12, Lex Hider wrote:
> Hi,
> Finally going to roll up my sleeves and get involved.
> I currently have some time to devote to bug triage.
> I currently don't have any permissions.
>
> So what's the protocol.

First start adding useful comments to bugs. Can you confirm them? Can you get
more useful information out of the reporter? Should they be closed? And so
on... all of your comments will be seen by developers. if you're doing a good
job, you'll get access to the full system.

For more information see:
http://quality.kde.org/develop/howto/howtobugs.php

Welcome on board.

Kind regards,