getting into bug triage.

alexeijh at westnet.com.au alexeijh at westnet.com.au
Fri Nov 19 01:19:23 CET 2004

Hi,
Finally going to roll up my sleeves and get involved.
I currently have some time to devote to bug triage.
I currently don't have any permissions.

So what's the protocol.

Simply add comments to the existing bugs?
mail to this lists what I find so other people can can make changes?
Should I be asking for increased permissions?

I have never done any stuff with bugzilla, so it would probably be helpful to
get stepped through my 1st change at least.

check out 1st 4 from this site for some early work:
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=hider&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=

Lex.

PS - apologies if this shows up twice. Originally posted and didn't recieve
after an hour. So I assumed I couldn't post from an address not subscribed to
the list.