Followup article on the dot?

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Mon Mar 29 02:03:44 CEST 2004

On Saturday 27 Mar 2004 13:13, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > What do people think?
>
> I totally agree. We might want to set a date for that (in a few days) and
> each team could by then polish its webpage by adding the more information
> possible.

That sounds sensible. It would also be good if the problems with the wiki
itself are fixed before we announce it. We should give luci a little time to
respond to people's complaints though... after all, he is a volunteer like
the rest of us, and it is a weekend! Also, I believe that it might be
possible to fix at least some of the problems by editing the style, though of
course many others are likely to be fixable only by the wiki admin(s).

It will also give me time to finish my work on the media section of the HOWTO
documents ;-)

So I'd like to tentatively say I'll submit a followup article on Friday,
giving everyone the week to get their house in order, and we can change that
deadline depending on how luci manages the wiki.

Tom