Python integration in KDE

Meghazi Fabien agr at amigrave.com
Sun Mar 28 17:40:44 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I read a previous post called "easy intro programming exercise?" that is
talking about how cool the integration of gambas in kde would be.

I would like to know if there is currently an effort done in the scope of a
project in order to integrate python in kde. There's pyqt, there's also a
pykde project, I guess that would be a boost into the kde project if any
python programmer could make his interfave with kommander then plug his
python code around. Is there aleady a project about this ?

I don't want to start a script language war, but the python community is
growing very quickly, and there are a lot of projects around python that
would make a kde integreation very welcome.

--
Fabien Meghazi