trying to set up a wiki page

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 22:42:29 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm totally frustrated....

I just finished a little guide to help people compile
the HEAD version of KOffice and install it alonside
their regular KOffice, but I can't create the page.

I aske luci last week if it was sufficient to enter
the page name in the edit box (on top of the page)
edit and save...He said yes, but I must have missed
something. I tried but I get an error message.

Looking through documentation I found that there
should actuaaly be a reference to the page first...so
I tried to create one on the exisiting KOffice Quality
Team page, but then trying to save this -modified
page- I got an error for this page too. The error is
in both cases "No page indicated" ???

So if someone more knowledgable than me could explain
these things, I would be very grateful :)

Marc