Konqueror: The Bugged Websites

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Sat Mar 27 13:54:42 CET 2004

Rene,

On Saturday 27 Mar 2004 09:26, Rene Horn wrote:
> I wanted to let all of you know about the Wiki page I created for
> Konqueror bugs.  Should this be a part of the KDE Quality team
> tasklist?  I would imagine that something like this wouldn't be too
> difficult to work on.
>
> http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Konqueror%3A+The+Bugged+Websites

That looks great. You could add it to the tasklist if you like. I've added a
column for Konqueror version, which will be important.

A next step, for anyone who wants to do this, would be to go through all the
bugs for Konqueror, finding rendering bugs that are now fixed and marking
them as RESOLVED, and finding ones that are still bugs and adding them to the
wiki page. You could then contact the KHTML developers to let them know about
the page.

Tom