KDEWiki Konqueror bugs page

Rene Horn rhorn at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Mar 22 20:57:00 CET 2004

(I'm new to the list.)

Somewhere, someone (I'm not sure who or where) made the suggestion
that there be made Wiki page for Konqueror for websites that don't
render properly in Konqueror.

I bring this up because I think it is a good idea.  Bugzilla should be
reserved for those rendering bugs that have been isolated, but I think
there should be a Wiki page for those websites where someone knows
that there is a rendering problem, but doesn't immediately know where.
I was thinking that the Quality team could then look at the page and
try to isolate the rendering bug for submission to Bugzilla.  I
noticed that no one has done this yet, or at least I could not find
the page.

Any thoughts on this idea?

Rene Horn

PS I was thinking that for a website to be considered improperly
rendered that it would have to be rendered the same in two other
browsers, e.g. Firebird and Opera.
--
rhorn at sdf.lonestar.org, hornr18 at uwosh.edu (UW-Oshkosh email address)
http://rhorn.unixcab.org - a bunch of experimental stuff

Jay Leno in response to Colin Powell's deadline for an Iraqi
constitution:
"They can take ours.  After all, we aren't using it..."