Watching the buglist

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sat Mar 20 17:27:50 CET 2004

On Friday 19 March 2004 23:45, Joern Ahrens wrote:

> is it possible, to watch the bug reports for a system in bugzilla
> (bugs.kde.org) ? I want to get a notification by mail, if something
> new arrived for kpilot. I have already a bugzilla account, but can't
> find out how to configure such notifications ....

You can watch other users (see the email tab of your prefs configuration
page, follow the "edit prefs" link). If you do this for the people
getting the bug reports about the product you want to be notified about
you will get something which is similar to what you are asking for.

The initial owners for KPilot bugs can be found at
http://bugs.kde.org/editcomponents.cgi?product=kpilot (reachable by the
"edit products" link).