easy intro programming exercise?

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 06:28:26 CET 2004

Hello Matt,

I think you should install kdeveloper (if you haven't
already done so) and work your way throught the
tutorial. The http://www.trolltech.com page is also a
real treasure trove of information.

Also you may want to read this message :

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde&m=107895298804539&w=2

Hope this helps

Marc