Another new member....

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Thu Mar 18 22:51:08 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

Since I told Carlos several times how great the idea of a quality team for KDE
is, I guessed that I should also take (at least a little) part in it.

My name is Christian Loose and I'm part of the KDE team since the end of 2002.
Some of you might know me as the current maintainer of Cervisia (KDE's cvs
gui client).

I'm eager to hear any questions or suggestions you might have about Cervisia.

I can also offer a few little tasks (programming/documentation/website), if
one of you is interested. Although Cervisia isn't one of the most exciting
apps in KDE, it's fairly easy to get into and most of you guys use it
anyways, right? ;-)

Well, that's it for the moment!

Bye
Christian