Hello!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 18 21:23:17 CET 2004

I'm Bill Kendrick.  I recently joined the kde-promo list, and someone
suggested I check out kde-quality as well.

I've been sending random bugs & wishlists via bugs.kde.org when I think of
them or find them (using KDE 3.2.0 on Debian/Woody).

I've also recently set my father (68yrs old) up with KDE, Konq and KMail
to replace his aging Mac Performa (running MacOS8).  Seems good so far! :^)

I'm very interested in usability and accessibility.  KDE seems to have quite
a good start, but I'm always interested in helping make things 'perfect'. ;^)

Also, some of you might know me from my own Open Source stuff (games, mostly),
including "Tux Paint," my most recent (and largest and most popular!) project.

Anyway, take care!

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com          Check out the new, improved Tux Paint site!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/        http://newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/