Bug manager

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Mar 16 02:30:54 CET 2004

Hi Alessio

On Monday 15 Mar 2004 23:01, Alessio Maria Braccini wrote:
> as i see things are starting to roll here, so i want to be enrolled and
> contribute to kde in some way. In a private message to Carlos Woelz we
> talked about the possibility to act as a bug manager for an application. I
> think, even if i have not direct experience on this kind of stuff, i could
> be helpfull in some way. So what's the next step? What's ready and need
> some help? Let me know, consider me as another volunteer.

A good place to start is the tasklist, here:
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team+Tasklist

Find a Quality Team that looks interesting to you, put your name down on the
page (look for the "edit" button at the bottom), subscribe to the mailing
lists the page recommends and announce yourself there. You can then suggest
to the developers that you manage bugs for a particular application, and
begin your work.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Tom