Managing Bugs in KDE (Re: When to set VERIFIED in BugZilla?)

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 17:08:25 CET 2004

Hi again Carlos,

--- Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz at imap-mail.com>
wrote:

> I saw your post to the list, I am subscribed to
> koffice-devel. Don't be
> dissapointed: the KOffice developers suffer form
> extreme lack of man
> power, and they are naturally afraid of tasks that
> could take their
> already scarse time available. Nicolas showed
> support for the effort, and
> he is linking the wiki page from the KOffice site.
> And maintaining the
> wiki is not so hard, especially if you are doing
> some KOffice related
> work, and following the lists. I can co-maintain the
> page with you, if
> you want :)

I guess I will have to take the plunge then :)

As there is already quite some info for developers on
the koffice.org pages, I thought it could be a good
thing to link to some of these pages from the wiki.
Sort of providing for a reading/learning path for
people who want to become active (as developers that
is).

Perhaps we should take the rest of this private?

Looking forward to the cooperation with you.

Marc