kdebase compilation problem

Kuas ku4s at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 12 02:26:13 CET 2004

>You should be able to find kdex.dtd in
>$KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization .
>If you can't find the file there, make sure you installed kdelibs correctly.
>If the file exists, make sure you're setting $KDEDIR correctly, and putting
>$KDEDIR/bin in your path (before the bin/ dir for any other KDE versions you may have installed)

I can't find kdex.dtd in the directory that you told me. But I found it
in the src but not in the build directory:

./src/kde/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd
./src/kde/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/obsolete/kdex.dtd

This is probably why it does not get installed. I tried putting the file
in the directory you pointed out. It still didn't work, got the same
exact error.

>If none of this helps, you might want to send your problem to
>kde-doc-english at kde.org , where there are people who know more about the
>documentation tools than I do,

I have sent a separate question to that mailing list. This can not be
kate module problem right?

Kuas.