[Fwd: Re: [kde-linux] Configuring menus]

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Thu Mar 11 23:53:22 CET 2004

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:52:18 -0700, "James Richard Tyrer"
<tyrerj at acm.org> said:
> Start again.
>
> Does anybody have any comments on the actual content of this?

Sure.

> Specifically, if this is an issue that should be filed as a bug, or if
> the
> usability people should kick it around a while, etc.

My opinion is that it should be filled as a bug or wish. You did your
research, tried to solve it, but did not succeed. Hence, a report. You
could also try the kiosk mailing list if they have a clue on that. Or
IRC.

> Thank you for your consideration.

You are welcome, questions about how to proceed are very on topic on this
list.
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz at imap-mail.com