Subject prefix

Ramon van Alteren ramon at forgottenland.net
Thu Mar 11 00:53:29 CET 2004

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 01:49, Peter Hedlund wrote:
> I seem to be alone on this.
> I know there are several ways I can set up filtering. I guess I miss the
> prefix most  when I log in to a webmail interface and quickly want to scan
> new messages.

I'm in favor. I use several filtering stuff both in KMail (typing there now)
and procmail. However I can't always use KMail

I would prefer such a prefix precisly for the reason mentioned above.

When I'm at work, webmail is my only option. When I control the webmail site I
deploy procmail. Often I don't control the site and am stuck with something
called OWA :(

Ramon

ramon at forgottenland.net
PGPkey id	0xF6B58AE57C02B1AE