KDE Multimedia Quality Team

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Mar 9 02:58:59 CET 2004

Hello,

Would you like to help out with the KDE Multimedia Quality Team? A friend and
I have started to put together the tasklist page, so the first job you can do
if you want to help is to work on this page:

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Quality+Team+KDE+Multimedia

You can do this by checking the KDE Multimedia module out of CVS, and then
either just looking at the documentation and ui files for the doc, whatsthis
and screenshot status, or go further and compile and install CVS to test it.
Please add what you find to the tables in the page (click on edit at the
bottom of the page) and add your name to the list of names.

I hope that in the next week or so we should build up a good idea of what
needs doing in KDE Multimedia :-)

Regards,
Tom