hello

Gardner Bell gbell72 at rogers.com
Mon Mar 8 20:49:20 CET 2004

Hi all,

I just came across your website while building CVS unstable and thought I'd
subscribe to the list to see if there is any way that I can help out.   My
experience with C++ and Qt so far is quite limited but I'm in the process of
learning.

If anyone could think of a project that would appeal to someone still in the
learning stages of a new language that would be great.  *Note* I presently
have a great deal of time on my hands so Im able to assist in any way
possible.

Regards

Gardner