Quality Teams on the wiki

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Mon Mar 8 01:21:01 CET 2004

On Sunday 07 Mar 2004 23:48, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> Agreed, but "force the hand" won't make many developers like the idea.
> Also, I don't think any special knowledge is needed to maintain these
> pages. So I would try to find volunteers on this lists for maintain this
> pages. Let's see:
>
> KDE PIM: me, Carlos Woelz
> KOffice: vacant
> kdebase: vacant
> kdegraphics: vacant
> kdemultimedia: vacant
> kdeedu: anma?
> kdesdk: vacant
> kdegames: vacant
> kdeadmin ?
>
> All you need to do if from time to time check the status of the tasks, and
> contributors. You don't have to be a developer to do that, even if you will
> probably have to ask the developers for information sometimes. It's a nice
> social task. Anyone volunteers?

Well it would be nice to have some developers lending a hand to begin with :-)

I've started up a place to collect this info here:
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team+Tasklist

Tomorrow morning, after some sleep, I'll try to finish the list off. Once you
(Carlos) have finished the KDE PIM page, I'll use that as a template to
set-up a page for each module, and then we can work from there, along the
lines that Mark suggested. Hopefully people will then step forward to adopt a
module.

Regards,

Tom