KDE building problems

virgil virgil at vigilite.com
Sun Mar 7 00:52:00 CET 2004

Hello,

Thanks again for your help, I may need it some more (you never know when
you're building kde)... but its building again for 10 minutes (past the
previous problems). What I did was, comment out the following lines in arts/
flow/Makefile
/*LIBMAS = -L -R   -lrt -lmas -lmasc -lmas_jrtp*/
/*MAS_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include -DMAS_LITTLE_ENDIAN*/
/*MAS_CONFIG = /usr/bin/mas-config*/
/*MAS_LDFLAGS = -L -R*/

I don't know that it was neciacary to do all of them... but I didn't think
it would hurt, so... you may not need to do all of them...

-Virgil