Debug on Debian. | Was -> (no subject)

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Fri Mar 5 12:57:43 CET 2004

Quoting Tom Chance <lists at tomchance.org.uk>:

> > Can't I get all this debug info on Debian? That would surprise me. There's
> > got to be some option to pass the configure script to enable it not?
> > If I want to be serious about testing, I think I should be able to collect
> > backtraces and debug info, or isn't that so?
>
> This should work:
>
> ./configure --enable-debug

Thanks all, I'll be trying this out over the weekend after reading up on the
cvsbuild guide

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.