Konqueror Rendering Bugs

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Fri Mar 5 00:42:50 CET 2004

Hi Andrew!

Andrew Hamilton wrote:

> Hello, my name is Andrew Hamilton, and I just joined the KDE-Quality team
> today.  I am interested in trying to resolve some of those open rendering
> issues which you discussed in an earlier e-mail.  Please send me whatever
> info I will need to help out. Thanks!

The first thing you'll need is an account at http://bugs.kde.org. If you
still does not have one, please create one. You should also read
http://quality.kde.org/develop/howto/howtobugs.php for general
information about bug triage.

Next, you should take at look at Konqueror's bug list at
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=konqueror&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=grave&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=crash&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=minor

There are many rendering problems reported there.

With a recent version of KDE (3.2.x or CVS HEAD), please check if some
of the problems reported are still present or were fixed, adding
comments to the bug reports. After some time, you might apply for more
privileges on your b.k.o account, letting you close reports which are
not valid anymore.

Feel free to ask for any other information you need.

Thank you!

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto at kdemail.net