Starting out with a question

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Wed Mar 3 21:39:28 CET 2004

Quoting Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:

> > However, I have one question. This whole 'CVS unstable branch' thing is
> new
> > to me. I'm not afraid to run bleeding edge code, but I use Debian
> unstable,
>
> You can run both stable and unstable branches of KDE on one box. Especially
> KDE PIM 3.3 (i.e. the next release) will work with KDE 3.2, so you can keep
> your stable KDE 3.2 around and just use current PIM.

kewl!

> > and I was wondering if that requires some special configuration?
>
> What kind of configuration ?

Like 'how do I hook my unstable KDE PIM into my Debian setup?', so it seems like
you answered my question without understanding it. Is that 'deutsche
Grundlichkeit' or what ;)

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.