Starting out with a question

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Wed Mar 3 21:06:01 CET 2004

Hi there,

my new year's resolution for this year was to (finally) get involved in a FOSS
project but I never really could decide what to pick. With the launch of
kde-quality I think I'll stop making excuses and sign up for the ride.

I'm not a programmer but I know how to do it. I just never got into the OO
stuff. If possible, I'd like to become a KDE god ;) It happens that I ordered
the QT book a couple of days ago (pure coincidence) since I wanted to learn KDE
programming anyway.
I really like KDE-Pim, I'm a Kmail en Kitchensync addict, so I'd really like to
help out those projects.

However, I have one question. This whole 'CVS unstable branch' thing is new to
me. I'm not afraid to run bleeding edge code, but I use Debian unstable, and I
was wondering if that requires some special configuration?

Could you point me to some more info on that matter.

thanks

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.