Hello there!

Stelian Iancu steliani at cytanet.com.cy
Wed Mar 3 20:06:35 CET 2004

Hi!

Today I came across the KDE Quality web site and I have to say I was
impressed. It is exactly what I was looking for. I am thinking for
quite a while now for a way to give back something to this wonderful
project.

I would like to contribute to the kdepim effort, if it's possible. I was
thinking about the bug list maintainer / software tester role and also
patch tester. For the later, I have to say that I have some experience
in C++ programming, but not in Qt and KDE and not Linux programming. I
am still trying to figure out how to apply a patch :-).

So I would be glad if somebody can get me started :-). I plan on getting
the unstable branch of kdepim tonight and build it.

Thanks a lot!

--
Stelian Iancu