Hello from the Quanta project lead

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Tue Mar 2 07:42:23 CET 2004

On Monday 01 March 2004 15:02, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I just wanted to let you know that I have joined this list. Carlos
> suggested I may be able to be of some service here. I have been very busy
> so I am not 100% here but I am all for any idea that can make KDE better.

Thanks, Eric. Your work with Quanta Plus, especially considering that you were
not a C++ coder (maybe today you are? :) was one of the inspirations for this
project. Welcome aboard.

> So I will be watching and occasionally contributing to the list here. If
> there is any question I can answer that may be helpful feel free to ask it.

I don't expect this list to be a high traffic one. We are not here to discuss
controversial stuff, but to coordinate our efforts, to have a peer review
forum and support the people who want to help KDE. I just hope that more and
more people use this communication channel to do so.

Cheers,

Carlos