[kde-promo] Listing Qt apps @ kde-apps.org

Fabrice Mous fabricemous at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 28 12:53:18 CEST 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 12:47, Stephan Binner wrote:
|  On Monday 28 June 2004 01:31, Fabrice Mous wrote:
|  > It is the same like we do with KDE apps at www.kde-apps.org.
|
|  kde-apps.org also lists Qt applications including commercial ones.

Well it does not state "Commercial" but "Other"
(but that is not my problem)

|  > I noticed that they list Moho[1] which is a commercial application from
|  > LostMarble[2]. I find this a bit strange as it appears to me that it is
|  > not a real GTK/GNOME application. Though they state[3] the following at
|  > their
|
|  Read their "Requirements" statement. But why do you complain here? :-)

Well I was mentioning where I got the idea from but I agree it it is a bit of
redundant info.

|  > For example. We should list commercial programs made with Qt like:
|
|  Both sites don't list applications themselves but only want submissions by
|  their authors/maintainers.

And what if they don't submit it?

|  > How about that?
|
|  Feel free to contact the authors and encourage them to submit them.

Yes I will do that !

Fabrice
--
www.kde.nl | fabrice at kde.nl | www.L4L.be | fabrice.mous at L4L.be