Fwd: [Kde-pim] Second Kontact Bug Squashing Day on Sunday, July 25th

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sat Jul 24 22:05:22 CEST 2004

Maybe some of the quality team people would like to join us squashing
some Kontact bugs.

Subject: [Kde-pim] Second Kontact Bug Squashing Day on Sunday, July 25th
Date: Wednesday 21 July 2004 21:18
From: Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher at kde.org>
To: kde-pim at mail.kde.org

As we are approaching the first release candidate of Kontact 1.0 we
would like to reduce the number of Kontact bugs a little more. For this
purpose we will hold a Kontact Bug Squashing Day again on Sunday, July
25th (Sunday as in UTC).

All developers, interested users and generally all people willing to
help improving the stability of Kontact and reducing the bug count are
invited to join us on the #kontact IRC channel on irc.kde.org.

Let's squash some bugs together.