kde wiki signup trouble

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Wed Jul 21 22:03:19 CEST 2004

Quoting Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz at imap-mail.com>:

> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:20:17 +0200, "Joost De Cock"
> <joost.decock at astrid.be> said:
> >

> > Is it me, or is there a problem with signing up on the kde wiki?
> > No matter what I do, I always get "The passwords don't match".
> > (yes, I've checked them 7 times, even copy pasted them).
> >
> > Anyone else getting this?
> >

> No (I already have a password), but I am facing strange bugs requiring
> you to log in just to view a page.
>
> For instance, the main quality page is giving me trouble:
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team

Same thing here :(

> I will let luci 9wiki maintainer) know about both bugs.

Thanks

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.