kde wiki signup trouble

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Wed Jul 21 13:20:17 CEST 2004

Is it me, or is there a problem with signing up on the kde wiki?
No matter what I do, I always get "The passwords don't match".
(yes, I've checked them 7 times, even copy pasted them).

Anyone else getting this?

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.