No kimproxy in arts (make error)

Joost De Cock joost.decock at astrid.be
Thu Jul 15 10:34:50 CEST 2004

On Thursday 15 July 2004 02:11, Carlos Leonhard Woelz hurled the following on
the wire:
> On Wednesday 14 July 2004 01:00 pm, Joost De Cock wrote:
[...]
> > Making install in kimproxy
> > /bin/sh: line 1: cd: kimproxy: No such file or directory
[...]
> > Am I missing something?
>
> I don't know if you are missing something or not, but compiling just before
> the freeze is always hard :) People are running to beat the deadline, and
> it is an error prone process. I can't compile kdelibs right now as well
> (for another reason).

Oh, and here I was thinking I was to blame :)

I'll try later, thanks.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.