strange (but easy to fix) make install error in arts

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Wed Jul 14 17:35:29 CEST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:30:53 +0200, "Joost De Cock"
<joost.decock at astrid.be> said:
> Hello list,
>
> Why on earth it tries to create /home/cw is beyond me. I've checked the
> Makefile in arts/mcop and it had a line with /home/cw in it.
> I changed that line to /home/kdedev and arts compiled without any
> problems.
>
> Could this by an error in the Makefile?

Probably not. cw is my home folder, (I am the maintainer of the guide),
so it is probably a bug from the guide.

checking....

OK, I checked the current version, and there is bug in the building
script: --prefix=/home/cw/kde-unstable . Please substitute cw for kdedev
in the script. I will correct the site in a second. Thanks for spotting
my copy / paste bug!

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--