KDE 3.3 bug triage

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Wed Jul 14 13:25:18 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 14 Jul 2004 03:26, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> Now we must prepare for the bug busting season. Is the bugs guide OK? We
> could do announcement calling people to report and to bug triage. We could
> discuss this it in a new thread, as maybe it is better to set focus of the
> new contributor on some applications, as we can guide them better.

To what extent can we get other developers who aren't on this list to link in
with us on this? If there was a relatively united message coming from the
developers that you should be busting bugs, and to do so you should come
through this list, I'm sure we'd have more luck.

If we could get an announcement on the dot, Slashdot and other big sites
(linuxfr? barrapunto?) we might do well.

Either way, it's a very good idea.

Regards,
Tom