a new set of jobs

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 19:04:17 CEST 2004

Hi Hartmut,

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 00:42, Hartmut Noack wrote:
> Yeah cool - that is easy - that i can do !! ;-)
>
> get whatever you can use from my website, all needed permissions are
> generousely granted:
>
> PDF: http://www.linuxuse.de/hzn/free.html (made with LyX/Latex)
> and: http://www.linuxuse.de/seminar/dnld.htm (made with GIMP/OO)
>
> both are in german, so do not miss this english/non-speaking stuff:
>
> MP§: http://www.linuxuse.de/hzn/engmanifest.html
>
> Photos/Landscape: http://www.linuxuse.de/hzn/bahnland.htm

Hmm, IMHO the pictures should be more "positive", sun, blue air, flowers, and
stuff.

> Some Koffice - Stuff (Text + Pics) could follow, where would i send it?

Ok we sorted things out, the place where these files should go is in cvs
kdepromo/exampleuser/.

Would you like to be responsible fot this task, creating a collection of nice
demo files ?
Do you already have a cvs account ?
Let me know, so we'll get it done :-)

Looking forward to hearing back from you
Alex