KDE-3.3.0 BETA 1 build problems #1

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sun Jul 4 22:12:12 CEST 2004

Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On 3 July 2004 05:27, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>> After considerable rebuilding from "make distclean" or a new checkout, I
>> have managed to get a new error message:
>

> So what is the source you actually use?

CVS which is the only source of the BETA 1 code.

> What tag and day of the update?

KDE_3_3_0_BETA_1, is there any other BETA for 3.3?

Since this takes a long time to build, I am currently using yesterday's update.
  I haven't finished the build, but kdeartwork has failed with the same error.

> Such information should be mentionned before any error please.

Since I always update before I try to build, I did not give a date.

--
JRT