kde-quality @ LinuxTag .. spread the word!

Fabrice Mous fabricemous at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 1 14:05:17 CEST 2004

Hi all,

During LinuxTag I did a talk about the KDE-quality project. I meant to give a
30 min talk. I was a bit nervous and started speeding up my presentation
(without noticing it myself) and I managed to do it in 15 min. The attendance
of people was very small. I had at maximum maybe 10 people listening to my
talk.

Maybe this particular talk wasn't a big succes for this project but I did talk
about it and plan to talk about it some more on future events (hey I got the
slideshow already). This project is really a good way to help people get
involved with KDE and we need to spread the word.

As for my participance in kde-quality I would like to volunteer for the
"Communication And Promotion" section. As I am an editor for dot.kde.org I
have quite some leads for good articles. We just lack the people for it. So
anyone interested can shout out on this list and I will pick it up.

Regards,

Fabrice

--
www.kde.nl | fabrice at kde.nl | www.kde.org