KDE-3.3.0 BETA 1 build problems #1

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Jul 1 01:58:21 CEST 2004

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Wednesday 30 June 2004 03:50 schrieb James Richard Tyrer:
>

>>Is it possible that this builds OK with an older version of GCC?
>
> Possible you didn't compile kdebase before?

No, I built and installed kdelibs then kdebase first.

Is it possible that it is finding the wrong version despite the fact that
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly for the build.  I have both KDE-3.2.3 and the
current development version installed.  They are installed in different
directories and I set the needed environment variables before building the
development version (I have a script to do the build which built
kdeartwork-3.2.0 ALPHA 1 OK).

I think that I will try deleting the directory and doing a reinstall of the
development version.

--
JRT