[kde-quality] Re: Janitor Jobs/Documentation Coordinator

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:01:19 CET 2004

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 18:02, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 February 2004 18:00, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> > Kmail has active documenter working on it. Korganizer seems behind.
>
> Juergen Nagel <juergen at nagel.homeip.net> is responsible for the
> KOrganizer manual.

Does this mean he is currently working on it? I don't see commits by him. The
more people working on it, the merrier I will be :).

> Kontact is lacking a documentation writer.

Kontact is drawing a lot of attention, and seems to be essential to be handled
correctly. Fortunately, it does not seem to be too hard to fill the missing
information, as this handbook should cover only the Kontact related
functionality. If no other contributor volunteers, I guess I will take care
of it.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz