Confused? Help Wanted/No Help Wanted

Nathan Olberding nathan.olberding at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:39:17 CET 2004

Your help is appreciated, but please, if you think someone is being
arrogant or wrong, remember that we're all communicating through text
(and not all of us speak great English, much less other languages). If
there's a misunderstanding, it's not usually because someone's being a
jerk; it's the sad truth about the communications medium. Most people
on these lists are great people, and misunderstandings wouldn't happen
as often, I think, if we all worked together in person.

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:31:09 -0200, Datschge <datschge at gmx.de> wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 22:07, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > Should I continue to try to work on KDE.
>
> I suggest you to switch to purely technical step-by-step descriptions
> for the issues and solutions you try to communicate to others. Those
> are the easiest to clarify and verify.
> Also please stop filling your messages with emotional expressions and
> assumptions, those usually just waste the time of all people involved
> and don't target nor solve the actual issues at hand.
>
> Belated Merry Christmas, Datschge

-NKO-