I would like to help squashing bug reports

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Mon Dec 27 17:05:42 CET 2004

Hello Rudo,

On Thursday 16 Dec 2004 05:27, Rudo Thomas wrote:
> Recently I have been browsing through KDE Bugzilla database and noticed
> that there are way too many bugs that are still reproducable yet in
> UNCONFIRMED state. (Everyone probably knows that already.)
>
> I would like to help [KDE] with marking the real bugs as such, and maybe
> test other ones that I come across, or scratch obsolete ones.
>
> Could anyone, please, give appropriate right to my bugzilla account?

Did you ever receive a reply to this email? If not, please say so and we can
sort you out with the correct permissions :) The bugzilla admins will need to
see evidence that you've worked on bugs already, so maybe sure you've been
commenting on bugs.

You might want to read our bugzilla howto in the meantime:
http://quality.kde.org/develop/howto/howtobugs.php

Kind regards,
Tom