[kde-quality] Re: [kde-quality] Re: KDE Games and MUD

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Dec 27 00:07:46 CET 2004

On Sun, Dec 26, 2004 at 09:57:52PM +0100, Christian Mueller wrote:
> Why not?  Aren't kde and kdenetwork only meta packages
> that pull in lots of other stuff?   I thought installing the package
> "kde" means "please install anything that belongs to kde"
> which seems to be what you *don't* want any more.

Oh!  Hah!  I was /thinking/ it might be the case, but so much looked like
it would be removed (in terms of "disk space will be freed"). :^)

But if I just do "apt-get remove kdenetwork", it removes that, and "kde",
and both only take about 57 KBytes. ;^)  Obviously, the rest of the space
I saw it talking about must have been KSirc, and I probably misread "MB"
for "KB".  *sigh*

Oops!  Thanks ;)

-bill!