[RFC][Fwd: {PATCH] KGhostView and KViewView - icons and toolbars]

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Dec 22 16:56:12 CET 2004

Is there some preferred way to try to work on improvements?  Rather than
submit a bug report, I offered the changes that I had made to my system
as possible improvements.  I posted to kde-devel and CCed the two
maintainers.  Haven't heard anything. :-(  Should I now file a bug
report for the bugs that are already fixed on my system?

--
JRT