Writeup from aKademy

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Mon Aug 30 22:36:17 CEST 2004

On Monday 30 Aug 2004 21:11, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> * Tom Chance <lists at tomchance.org.uk> [Aug 30. 2004 21:12]:
> > o Some are very keen to get us to do artwork competitions
>
> The artwork is a matter of the kde-artists team, I think.

I disagree. The idea of kde-quality in this case is to get people into the
kde-artists team, or to do artwork for KDE that they wouldn't otherwise do
through kde-artists. Unless, of course, the kde-artists team feels we
shouldn't be overlapping with you, in which case it'd just be confrontational
to pursue the idea.

Regards,
Tom