Animated stuffs

Sylvain 'Skarsnik' Colinet coline_s at epita.fr
Thu Aug 12 03:19:12 CEST 2004

I dream of a desktop environment with lot eye candy based on animated stuff
and transitionnal effect. Like a cute little girl who say me, 'incoming
mail', Animated wallpaper, Animated icons on toolbars...

What do you think about my dream?
Tecnical problems, like memory leech or cpu average?
Not so useful?

I already make a patch to have animated logo in kdm, and i want add more
animated stuff in my kde desktop, Do you think I am wrong? I am on a
dangerous way?

Thank you for futur awser or other comment.
--
Sylvain "Skarsnik" Colinet, Secrétaire d'EpX.

Victory was near but the power of the ring couldn't be undone